Saturday, August 8, 2009

Triple Coupons coming up!!

I was piddling on the internet which I often do when I am trying to relax. I decided to check out the forums at HotCouponWorld.com just to see if there were any good deals at Harris Teeter this week. Since I have been out of town 8 of the last 10 days, I haven't had much of a chance to check out the deals like I usually do.  Imagine my surprise when I get to the forums and discover that Harris Teeter is doing triples again starting on Wednesday!! I am so glad I came across this so I have a couple of days to get prepared!!

For those who are interested, go here to see the list of sale items and check out the coupon matchups that go along with the sales.  

There are going to be a lot of coupons in tomorrows paper that match the sale items, and there are a bunch here that match too!!

Happy Shopping!!  I will post what I feel are the best deals once I have sorted it all out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment